Hi Raal,

On 31/10/2017 17:46, raal wrote:
> Hello
> " https://www.libreoffice.org/discover/calc/
>  Excel at Excel -> sentence " created with Microsoft Office 2007 for
>  Windows or Microsoft Office 2008 for Mac OS X."
>   ->  we can open newer versions  too -  excel 2010, 13, 16

Good point -- I've updated the text to say:

"Calc can read .xlsx files created with Microsoft Office for Windows and
macOS."

>  https://www.libreoffice.org/download/release-notes/
> -  old version 5.4.1 mentioned

I've updated that too. The page had links saying "Click here for the
release notes" pointing to the wiki, but it's already on a page called
"Release notes" so it looks a bit complicated. Instead I've changed the
links to:

"Click here to learn about the new features in LibreOffice 5.4"

And the same for 5.3.

Cheers,
Mike