Hi Jeff, *,

Jeff Huang <s8321...@gmail.com> schrieb am Di., 7. Nov. 2017, 04:49:

> We know TDF has a donation page after download LibreOffice, but for me, it
> always shows English version.

For newdesign page this is correct, for olddesign there's a list of
languages that have translation for the donate page and those are used
instead.

Maybe we can detect browser locale or something to make it show correct
> language version for user?

When the download is initiated from the corresponding not site, then we
could direct the user to donate.libreoffice.org page in olddesign.
However the plain donate pages on newdesign don't know how to pass through
a download (this was only added to the in-progress redesign that is tested
with a few languages only right now.

So if there is a translation listed on donate.libreoffice.org, we can use
those, other than that I'd have to ask for little patience/rollout the
redesign for all langs.

Ciao
Christian