Hi,

On 18. 12. 17 9:28, Florian Effenberger wrote:
Hi,

Raal wrote on 2017-12-14 at 17:05:
any progress in this issue? The website is translated, please publish it.

Cloph, can you have a look please? Maybe this fell through the cracks, but as it's been pending for quite some time now, I'd be great to have it before Christmas. Thanks!

Florian

I would like to have Czech new website published in time in 6.0 release or before - with or without translated donations page. Please, is it possible?

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleasePlan/6.0
Release 6.0.0
Week 5 , Jan 29, 2018 - Feb 4, 2018

Thanks,
Raal
--
LibreOffice is powered by a team of volunteers who mostly give their time for free. We invite you to join as there are many ways to get involved including bugs triage, marketing, UX, documentation, and of course developing - https://www.libreoffice.org/get-involved/