Hi,

Le 31/01/2018 à 14:30, Mike Saunders a écrit :
hi Core,

On 31/01/2018 12:28, Cor Nouws wrote:

Version 6.0 does not support installation on Windows XP and Vista.
Probably this info is useful for the page
   https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/system-requirements/

Yes, good point -- I've updated the text, and also for the macOS section
as well (as LO 6.0 needs macOS 10.9 or newer).

Wrong info is at the bottom of the download webpage too: https://www.libreoffice.org/download/download/

On NL download pages too: https://fr.libreoffice.org/download/libreoffice-fresh/
and I can't fix that. :-(

Best regards.
JBF

Disclaimer: my Internet Provider being located in France, each of our
exchanges over Internet will be scanned by French spying services.