Hi William,

William Gathoye wrote:

Actually you won't risk anything since LibreOffice and libreoffice are
the same handle, the Twitter website is answering both without *any*
301/302 redirection at all.

hm, maybe I fail to see the problem then. :-) Why don't you just use the camel case form when referring to the account, e.g. typing @LibreOffice instead of @libreoffice?

I can however understand your concern, this is why for such a question,
I'll ask for a Twitter employee directly to know more about the pitfalls
we could have.

I am very reluctant given the past experience - our account was blocked for a nonsense reason and only a direct contact could help us out. Others were less lucky and blocked for about 30 days or more. Not sure if that still is a problem, but...

Florian