On Sat, 04 Jan 2020 at 13:43:46 +0100, William Gathoye (LibreOffice) wrote:
> An incident happened between yesterday evening and today (now).

The CSP was last changed on Thu Jan 2 round 03:30 UTC, so — assuming the
images resources didn't magically moved to .wp.com — the regression is
actually older.

> For a reason I don't know all web browsers are now unable to load these
> images, while the WordPress CDN still can be reached and images can be
> directly reached.

The web console gives the reason:

    Content Security Policy: The page’s settings blocked the loading of a
resource at

https://i0.wp.com/blog.documentfoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/lo60introcubes300.gif?w=960&ssl=1
    (“img-src”).

Ooops.  Extended it to https://*.wp.com for now.  The better fix would
be to host these ourselves and tighten the CSP, of course.  That's also
true for Google fonts, WordPress fonts/script/styles etc.

--
Guilhem.