On 23/01/2020 10:54, William Gathoye (LibreOffice) wrote:
> 6.3.4 is still not pushed to the update service. As the maintainer of
> the libreoffice-* chocolatey packages, I already received 2 mails since
> the early morning. :/

I have noticed 6.3.4 has been pushed to the LibreOffice update service.
Thanks a lot for this!

Chocolatey synced up automatically with the update service. I'm now
pleased to announce 6.3.4 is now live on the Chocolatey repos :) [1]

Have a great week-end ahead :)

[1] https://chocolatey.org/packages/libreoffice-fresh

--
William Gathoye
Hyper<hack>tive volunteer for LibreOffice