From: "Guilhem Moulin" <guil...@libreoffice.org>
To: "Steve Fanning" <stevemfanning...@gmail.com>
Cc: website@global.libreoffice.org
Sent: 28/05/2020 22:08:28
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-website] Help with gerrit please

Hi,

On Thu, 28 May 2020 at 19:33:48 +0000, Steve Fanning wrote:
 Whatever I do here trying to type the location, or paste it, I get an
 error dialog which talks of a 404 error and has a Dismiss button,

Ack, that appears to be a gerrit bug: it uses /changes/help~NNNNN/files?q=…
which is not a valid API endpoint (“Not found: files”).  Work around
that seem to work here:

 1. Reload the page after clicking “edit” (that is, the URL ending with
    ‘/+/NNNNN,edit’) but before clicking “open”; or
 2. Append ‘,edit’ to the the URL of the change to edit instead of
    clicking the “edit” button.

In both cases the search is done through
/changes/REPO~NNNNN/revisions/R/files?q=…
which *is* a valid API endpoint.  The issue doesn't seem to present in
the upcoming 3.1 so I didn't investigate more.

--
Guilhem.