... i think the mailing list trashed the attached image :( (it was fine in
Gmail :-p. )

Sorry, never used mailing list before, even if I'm an internet dinosaur, i
never like text based forum, so I never used full text mailling list.

So, whatever, sorry for this misunderstanding.

The issue :

In the planet document (the blog repost website for Libre Office blogs) , there
is a mispelling.

Go to front page of document planet.

Choose "french" (for french blogs and articles)

Even if there is no entry, you can click on "articles ancienTs" (that stand for
old entries/old articles)

So, here
A/ there is a misspelling, should be wrote ANCIENS, instead of ancienTs
And B/ as I am writing this, i think it would be more "french grammar-ish
correctly wrote" if it was "ANCIENS ARTICLES" (means old stories/precious
articles) instead of "articles anciens" (means antics/old collectibles)

Sorry if it's not clear i do it from memory, i don't have the page right no in
front of me.

You tell me :)

Télécharger Outlook pour Android<https://aka.ms/ghei36>