On Mon, 28 Dec 2020 at 16:54:18 +0100, Bruno Gallart wrote:
> - After i have tried to do an another login/authentification session with
> a...@openoc.org .

Where does that come from?  Please don't create duplicate accounts.

> After connexion I am detected like a...@openoc.org, that is good,

What detects you as such?  Not the Single Sign On platform I guess,
because there is no <a...@openoc.org> there.  AFAICT you're known as dev@
on both Silverstripe and SSO.

> but all the time after I have the screen " Change your password".

If you visit https://auth.documentfoundation.org , that's normal.  The
password change screen is the default screen there.  If on the other
hand you login to a service that relies on our SSO system for
authentication (like silverstripe, the wiki, gerrit, …) you should be
automatically redirected that said service after authentication.

> I think maybe is talking about the old password with my old compte.

Nope, only the new credentials are relevant here :-)

> Yes i went to  https://libreoffice.org/admin and it gives me the error "
> Server Error "

*After* logging out from SSO and logging back in?  As far as I can tell
not, because the timestamp of last authentication precedes by almost
15min the time at which I manually linked the accounts.

--
Guilhem.