Infrastructure Team

I have a need to use the community forum, if that is what you call the
pages where users can obtain solutions to technical problems.  My last post
was on Saturday, September 25 when I had to figure out that I had to click
on a link after logging in to get to the forum.  So, logging in did not
automatically take me there.  Now, after arriving at the right password,
the portal asked me to change it, which is now all it does.  It is
important that I get to the community because I just installed the latest
LibreOffice version for Windows, an updated version just made available
today.  It does not open.  After the first try, it did not even create a
desktop icon; so I removed the program completely.  The new installation
still does not open.  Thank you.

Louis Toscano