Hi Enoki-San,

On Wed, 07 Dec 2022 at 23:20:44 +0900, Shinji Enoki wrote:
> Old link to the Ask LibreOffice appears to be dead. Until last week it
> was redirecting. Is this an intentional change?
>
> For example the page below:
> https://ask.libreoffice.org/ja/

We moved AskLibO (and other Discourse instances) to another provider
last week so my first guess was a regression, but AFAICT there never was
a redirect for /ja/ (booted the decommissioned machine to double-check),
at least not since the service was migrated to Discourse in summer 2021.

What did get lost though, are the redirects for /ja/questions and other
compatibility AskBot links.  Ooops, thanks for the poke.  Restored those
now.

Cheers,
--
Guilhem.