> From: Roger Koehler <roger.o.koeh...@gmail.com>
> Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2016 12:24:31 -0600
> Subject: Re: [blfs-dev] systemd
>
> On Sat, Oct 15, 2016 at 12:21 PM, Julien Lepiller <rop...@lepiller.eu> wrote:
> > On Sat, 15 Oct 2016 12:11:19 -0600
> > Roger Koehler <roger.o.koeh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> So, I guess this link should be removed, and I should use the first
> >> one:
> >>
> >> svn co svn://svn.linuxfromscratch.org/BLFS/trunk/BOOK/
> >
> > this is the correct one.
> >
> >> But this one defaults to the System V version. How do I build the
> >> systemd version?
> >
> > make REV=systemd
> > (REV defaults to sysv)
> >
> > Good luck !
> > --
>
> This is what I was looking for. Thanks!

Cc'ing this across to 'website@...' list:

Should the lfs & blfs website 'download' pages (

  http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs/download.html

  http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/download.html

) be adjusted to reflect the respective mergings of the xml sources for
sysv/d; not just instructions for post-merge, but also letting folks
know how to checkout pre-merge (sysd) versions.

rgds,
akh