Hi all,

Mi name is Miguel Sánchez de León Peque, and I'm from Spain.

I'm a student at the *Universidad Politécnica de Madrid*, studying
industrial engineering. I have very short experience in application
programming (C, C++) and even shorter experience in web programming (HTML,
CSS, JavaScript, PHP). The only website I've created since I started
learning web programming in January 2010 is Neosit's
Webpage<http://www.neosit.es/>
.

That's why I'm just offering my services as Spanish translator. Lets see if
I change my mind after a while... ;-)

Thanks tajidinabd (#IRC) for helping me doing this.

Miguel