robyduck added a new comment to an issue you are following:
``
I think this is an Infra issue at this point because we never handled
fedorapeople.org directly. Years ago it got copied into the server directly,
but since some time the fedorapeople dir we have in our repo is not used
anymore.
2016 it got a new styling and at least since then we don't have the source
files anymore.
I'll keep this ticket open for eventually refer to it from Infra, but actually
there is not much we can do from a websites POV.
``

To reply, visit the link below or just reply to this email
https://pagure.io/fedora-websites/issue/776