zdenek reported a new issue against the project: `fedora-websites` that you are
following:
``
Hello team

If I open https://whatcanidoforfedora.org/ and change language to Czech, the
newly loaded page is missing the middle part with the areas of the interest
(https://whatcanidoforfedora.org/cs).

If I change the web link to
https://whatcanidoforfedora.org/cs#designexclamation, middle content appears
correctly but the button "next please" does not work.

Could you fix it please? If it is caused with error in translation, could you
point me to Zanata project where I have to search for mistake please? I checked
Zanata Web group of project but whatcanidoforfedora does not seem to be there.
``

To reply, visit the link below or just reply to this email
https://pagure.io/fedora-websites/issue/785