robyduck reported a new issue against the project: `fedora-websites` that you
are following:
``
We need to start a bit earlier this time, because there are several updates we
need to get in. Branch f28 has been created and is building in staging. Also,
I've already updated variables for F28.
Main tasks (let me know if you want to take one):

* We need to freeze translations soon, I'll send out an email to L10n and once
we have some new text freeze them
* Docker has been replaced with Container, we need to change all images, paths,
checksum scripts and wordings. #800
* Specify Fedora Server is modular and add modularity repo. We also are waiting
for new wordings from the Server SIG #799
* Add AtomicWorkstation image. The Workstation WG should let us know how to
promote it and give us some instructions to place on the webpage. If we don't
get any instructions, this image will slip to F29 #798
* Check if the final (gold) RC has all images and eventually drop those who are
missing from the websites
* Add signed checksum files for F28 and check our script and fallback
* Remove all Beta checksum files
* Check paths and update them if Releng did any changes (hopefully not)
* Eventually add the IoT image (if it will be produced) as a side image in
alt.fpo
* aarch64 architecture is primary now, remember we need to change the path from
fedora-secondary/ to fedora/
* Atomic ID will remain F27 until Release day, the Atomic WG will release F28
just after we have F28 live for all other editions/arches/images. The Atomic WG
is in charge to create a PR we can review and merge easily afterwards (I
already spoke with them and will sync out once they are ready)
* Update image sizes and check if AMIs are correct
* Regularlz update and push POT files for all websites to zanata
* Redirect prerelease pages, we want to hide them

I hope that's all, eventually I'll add more later.
``

To reply, visit the link below or just reply to this email
https://pagure.io/fedora-websites/issue/806