dustymabe added a new comment to an issue you are following:
``
> @dustymabe can you figure out what we should do? i.e. AtomicWorkstation was
> requested to be on the Workstation page, not in some Atomic section. We need
> an official and already discussed request, our pagure is not the place where
> to discuss what should be where (thinking of other tickets filed today).
> I hope y'all understand what I mean. Thanks.

hey @robyduck - for this specific request (this ticket) we have it handled over
in https://pagure.io/atomic-wg/issue/389. Expect a PR sometime in the next
month.

For Atomic Workstation, those are mostly requests coming the workstation
working group. I can't really answer for those but I would agree that having
Atomic Workstation on the Workstation page makes sense.

Did I answer all of your questions?

``

To reply, visit the link below or just reply to this email
https://pagure.io/fedora-websites/issue/828