robyduck added a new comment to an issue you are following:
``
Hi @razakel, we don't control mirrors, we can just make sure they sync out the
content correctly and eventually reach out to their admins. For this specific
mirror we can drop it from MirrorManager, in order to not let it appear anymore.

That said, MirrorManager should give you a working link, and if you retry a few
times to click on the download button you should be redirected to another
mirror. If this doesn't help, you can choose another mirror manually:
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mirrormanager/mirrors/Fedora/28

I'm going to close this issue as a wontfix. Thanks.
``

To reply, visit the link below or just reply to this email
https://pagure.io/fedora-websites/issue/833