pbrobinson added a new comment to an issue you are following:
``
> Yes, as I said above. Cloud images of alternate architectures, for example,
> are on alt.fp.o/alt. The same applies for other specific images of alternate
> architectures, I don't see any inconsistency here.

I know you said that, but there is no indication of where to find them from the
page I link above, if someone goes to the cloud page looking for a cloud image
for another architecture before there is *NO* indication we do cloud images for
anything other than *x86* so they leave with the opinion that we don't do cloud
images for anything but x86_64. This (and the other tickets) are non intuitive,
this is causing press *not* to report on a bunch of non x86 developments which
is impacting the project.

Please link to the tickets/,meeting notes/discussions where the decision was
made by the WG not to list all the cloud images on the same page
``

To reply, visit the link below or just reply to this email
https://pagure.io/fedora-websites/issue/838