pon., 8 paź 2018 o 17:11 Kévin Raymond <shai...@fedoraproject.org> napisał(a):

> Hi there,
>
> I haven't contributed for years now but still checking several things.
> The websites are building hourly (please check me Robert and Co if I
> am wrong) and has been crashing for 73hours now.
>
> Due to the Danish incorrect translation.
> Can someone fix this?
>
> msgfmt -c -o po/da.mo po/da.po
> po/da.po:262: number of format specifications in 'msgid' and 'msgstr'
> does not match
> msgfmt: found 1 fatal error
>
> The string is there at Zanata
> https://fedora.zanata.org/webtrans/translate?project=fedora-web&iteration=arm.fedoraproject.org&localeId=da&locale=fr&dswid=6113#view:doc;doc:po/arm.fedoraproject.org;search:Hj%C3%A6lp%20p%C3%A5%20e-post-liste
>
> Even Zanata mark this translation as bad but users don't know that it
> fails our websites rebuild...
>
> I dunno how to 0) mark as incorrect under Zanata, 1) get the username
> who last translated.. I have just used the "reject translation" button
> but don't know its real meaning...
>

> @websites shouldn't we improve our Makefile to: "msgfmt -c " in order
> to avoid the stacktrace (I might send you a patch :/) continue with
> default po template for that broken language ? Or open a BZ ticket
> against that team? Or send an email to the mailing list?
> It just feel bad to be notified that websites build is broken without
> telling others...

Hi!

Thanks for letting us know. I think the best thing to do for now is
marking the string as fuzzy, so it’s no longer used. I did it already,
but for the future it’s one of the blue buttons on the bottom right of
the string. There is also the history button, where you can find the
username of the last translator. I added scootergrisen to CC, so they
have a chance to fix it.

I agree that better communication would be welcome. Notifying
translators on this list is a good first step.

Best regards,

--
Piotr Drąg
https://piotrdrag.fedorapeople.org