Dear Service Pro,

Amazon has launched a new services marketplace, Amazon Home Services, to help
Amazon.com customers discover top pros in their area. Customers can find and
buy your services by browsing local services on Amazon.com and while shopping
for related products. We wanted to reach out and invite you to participate.

This program is invite-only and limited to 2-3 pros in the area. Please apply
via the application page

http://go.amazonsellerservices.com/e/229492/pplytosellservicesawarenesscbm/2tp99/153791425
 to be immediately considered.

In addition, here are a few frequently asked questions.

Q: What does it cost to sign up?