Ups sorry, you're right: your log extract was already at debug level.

I think that the cause of the problem is the name of your radio button
>selectedDeleteTimeItems['-375616497']<: it contains quote and bracket
and HtmlForm puts this name unescaped in an xpath expression to retrieve
fields.

Can you please open an issue by HtmlUnit for it.

Cheers,
Marc.
--
Blog: http://mguillem.wordpress.com