> * Has anybody attempted (and succeeded) in integrating other full-text
indexing
> packages into Webware?

I am using PostgreSQL as my database backend for Webware (using the PygreSQL
interface) which turned out to be a real good combination.

There are a couple of full-text indexers for PostgreSQL, too, but I haven't
tried them yet. Try googling for "Tsearch2", "OpenFTS" and "PyFTS".

Maybe this could be an alternative to Lupy.

Gtx
Christoph Zwerschke