Speaking about the next release, I think it is very important that we work on the release notes. I will add my own changes soon. If you remember some things that have been added since 0.8.1, please let me know or add them to the notes in the repository. For instance, there must have been some refactoring that removed "_servletCacheByPath" and "flushServletCache". That's why the servlets in the Admin context don't work anymore. What's the replacement for these functions?

-- Christoph