In order to consolidate things a bit, I have now
closed/disabled the following on SourceForge:

- the "Support Request" tracker:
  has never been used anyway, use webware-discuss instead

- the task manager:
  has not been used since years;
  I have copied ideas and tasks which were still open
  to the future.html file

- the CVS access:
  use svn.w4py.org instead
  I have put a WE_HAVE_MOVED message in the root
  and disabled CVS access in the menu

The trackers "Bugs", "Patches" and "Feature Requests"
will be left open. New entries go to this mailing list, too.

-- Christoph