Frank Barknecht schrieb:
> You can normally disable this behaviour (getting list mails twice)

How? I only know "norcv" and "hide" which will do something different. And even if I could disable it for me, I cannot be sure others have disabled it.

> so at least for me it is usual to press "L" in Mutt,

Is this realized by evaluating the "List-Post" header? Unfortunately, Mozilla/Thunderbird does not have such a feature (or does it?).

> Ah, well, the old "Reply-To munging harmful or not" discussion ...

I already feared it is an old and controversial issue again... ;-)

-- Christoph