NTService.py is no longer there and is replaced
with AppServerService.py.
Yes I made that change because I think it is more clear: The script is running AppServer as a NT/2K/XP/2003 service.

Actually, before there had been two names:

It was called "ThreadedAppServerService" in the WebKit directory; and the lightweigt version in the Workdir created by MakeAppWorkDir was called "NTService". I have renamed both to "AppServerService" to make it clear that they are the same thing. "ThreadedAppServerService" was too long, and "NTService" was a bit oldfashioned name.

I have also changed the docs appropriately.

-- Chris