Frank Barknecht schrieb:
I think, I have a bug in my kid-template somewhere. The included
examples now all function correctly and render in the format that was
set in Application.config.

I have checked in the fix; it will be included in the next version. By the way, you can also set the output method individually per template by setting output = '...' on the global level of the template.

-- Christoph