Marcelo Ametller wrote:
yes: from cStringIO import StringIO
I suppose that use the memory of the servidor?

Yes, it provides a kind of memory file for Reportlab to write to instead a real file on the harddisk. In this case, it would not make much difference, but if you serve many small PDFs it is better. You also don't have to care about a unique temporary file name. Sometimes it may also make sense to cache the PDFs you created. I.e. you don't create a temporary filename, but a filename that is made from the input parameters (e.g. weekly_report_03_2006). If somebody else requests the same document, you can serve it directly from disk.

-- Christoph