Nader Emami wrote:
> I am a newcomer to WebWare and I would like to learn this framework. Is
> a book about this somewhere? It would
> be better for me to have a book to practice some example.

I don't think there is a book on Webware, but there is a bunch of
helpful documentation around anyway.

The core part of Webware is WebKit. You can find its documentation here:
http://www.webwareforpython.org/WebKit/Docs/
The whole documentation is also part of the Webware package.

Part of the documentation is a tutorial with a photo album as an
example. There are many other examples in the WebKit "Example" context.

The following articles are also very helpful:
http://www.webwareforpython.org/Papers/

You should also visit the Webware Wiki: http://wiki.w4py.org

-- Christoph