I recently installed python and webware on an Alpha Open VMS system.  I
created my working directory separate from the webware directory.  What
is confusing me is that I created the my working directory and I cannot
get to it, using the browser.  I can get to the webware stuff using the
browser.  I have searched online and no luck.  Where can I find more
information on how to use webware on VMS?  I would like to know more on
how the working directory works because in my mind I have two working
directories on my machine and I don't know if that is correct.  When you
create a new working directory does it assign a new port or do I somehow
navigate to the directory through the first working directory created at
install?  Sorry for the many questions, as you can see I am a little
confused.  Thank you for your input.  I appreciate it.
-Olivia