Traci,

You will still need to maintain (and track) those signed-acknowledgements.  In the Committee’s plan, it seems that there will be many more acknowledgements to maintain.

I hope that this helps.

Your questions are always welcome.

Matt

Matthew Rosenblum

Chief Operations Officer

Privacy, Quality Management & Regulatory Affairs

http://www.CPIdirections.com

CPI Directions, Inc.

10 West 15th Street, Suite 1922

New York, NY 10011

(212) 675-6367

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This E-Mail is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you have received this communication in error, please do not distribute it.  Please notify the sender by E-Mail at the address shown and delete the original message. Thank you.

AVISO DEL CONFIDENCIALIDAD: Este email es solamente para el uso del individuo o la entidad a la cual se dirige y puede contener información privilegiada, confidencial y exenta de acceso bajo la ley aplicable. Si usted ha recibido esta comunicación por error, por favor no lo distribuya.  Favor notificar al remitente del E-Mail a la dirección mostrada y elimine el mensaje original. Gracias.