From: Deborah Campbell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, March 21, 2003 10:05 AM
To: WEDI SNIP Privacy Workgroup List
Subject: RE: Address for Filing Complaints

I don't think any health plans out there are going to resend their notices based on this new information. The regulations don't say we need it. And it costs a small fortune to send the NPP.

Deborah

Deborah Campbell
Compliance Coordinator

Dominion Dental Services, Inc.
115 South Union Street, Suite 300
Alexandria, Virginia 22314

Phn: (703) 518-5000 ext. 3035
Fax: (703) 518-8849
Toll Free:  888-518-5338
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged.  It is intended solely for the addressee.  Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized.

If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful.