John,

You are quite right that the proposed rule was modified, and that is why we
included BOTH versions in our second response to you.  Our point is, that
based on that modification, HHS clarifies what it intends as the "third
party".

I hope that this helps.

Your questions are always welcome.

Matt

Matthew Rosenblum
Chief Operations Officer
Privacy, Quality Management & Regulatory Affairs

CPI Directions, Inc.
10 West 15th Street, Suite 1922
New York, NY 10011

(212) 675-6367
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This E-Mail is intended only for the use of the
that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable
law. If you have received this communication in error, please do not
distribute it.  Please notify the sender by E-Mail at the address shown and
delete the original message. Thank you.

AVISO DEL CONFIDENCIALIDAD: Este email es solamente para el uso del
individuo o la entidad a la cual se dirige y puede contener información
privilegiada, confidencial y exenta de acceso bajo la ley aplicable. Si
usted ha recibido esta comunicación por error, por favor no lo distribuya.
Favor notificar al remitente del E-Mail a la dirección mostrada y elimine el
mensaje original. Gracias.