A major problem with that Tom - I do not quite understand this concept of
'pull request' ie what exactly it is that I have to do!!  Is there a simple
noddy guide to pulling weewx anywhere???  Always seems to me that it should
be 'push' request - ie I have something that I want to give but that could
be why I'm confuzzed!!