Actually this a question for Matthew Wall. I'm using the cmon extension for
a while new, with success. Thank you for that.

However, recently I changed hardware for our weatherstation, which is now
running ubuntu server 16.04.

Since then, CPU_temp is no longer read out, and also neteth0rbytes and
tbytes are now longer written to the graphs. I think the latter must be due
to ubuntu which calls eth0 enp0s25 now. This is due to systemd.

Is it possible to adapt the code from cmon, to sort this out?
Or could I adapt the code in myself? I don't know a lot about
python, though. But i can see that eth0 is mentioned in as network

Many thanks in advance,