On Monday, January 9, 2017 at 9:29:55 PM UTC-5, blown46pwr wrote:

> Now the only questionable message I get is this: observerip: packet
> missing UV but it is running. However the index.html file is still loading
> the simulator information.

apparently the web page on your station does not contain a 'UV' item, or at
least not a 'UV' item that the driver expects.

in method 'parse_page', change lines starting at 532 from this:

                    logdbg("packet missing %s" % obs)
                    packet = dict()

to this:

                    logdbg("packet missing %s" % obs)

(you want to delete the packet=dict() line)

then restart weewx.

fyi, the screen-scraping approach is brittle - there is a good chance it
will stop working when the station updates its firmware.

if you post 10 or 15 captures, we might be able to make the scraper more
robust.  use a web browser to look at the weather station, then do a 'save'
in your web browser.  save as a single text file.  do that 10 or 15 times
over the course of an hour.  then zip them up and post to this thread.