here is another update to the new Standard replacement candidate:

http://lancet.mit.edu/mwall/projects/weewx-newskin/

changes include:

- separate page for celestial details
- consolidate and simplify css
- a new 'sensor status' section
- modified simulator to emit battery status, voltages, signal strength
- refined the color scheme
- use of truetype fonts and woff fonts for unified typeface throughout the
report

the sensor status *should* automatically adapt, depending on what sensors
you have attached.  feedback would be appreciated from those with stations
that have sensor status.  (the sensor status only uses fields from the
wview schema - we'll have to update this report when we introduce the
extended schema with per-sensor diagnostics)

code is on the newskin branch.