Hi Tom,

It has been an interesting project and weeWX has provided a much nicer
output with minimal difficulty.

Because data is not cached on the Arduino side, loop packets contain only
data from a single sensor. So one sensor outputs both temperature and
humidity. Another is only pressure. windGust comes in as a pair with
windGustDir. windSpeed and windDir arrive together in a different loop
packet.

It would be easy enough to insert a windGust = 0 fake into every loop
packet that does not contain real windGust data but it seems inelegant.

Thanks,
Joseph