Hi,

StdQC applies QC checks to loop packets and archive records before the
StdArchive service ultimately saves archive data to database. I am only
guessing having not seen your service, but I suspect that since you only have a
single service your service is taking care of adding data to loop packets
and/or archive records and saving the archive data to your database. If I have
this correct then the StdQC service will check your data but since your data
has already been saved to database your saved data will be pre-StdQC and hence
unchecked. Should be easy enough to confirm, just run weeWX directly
(http://weewx.com/docs/usersguide.htm#Running_directly) and you should see your
data being properly QC'd.

What you may be better doing is changing your architecture so that you have a
'data_servcics' service that adds your data to loop packets and/or archive
records and then have a second service at 'archive_services' that saves your
data to database. This new service would be sub-classed from class StdArchive()
and should only need a handful of lines to save your data.

Of course if I have misunderstood your service then I may be completely wrong.
If so it might be best if you post your code.

Gary