Hi Gary,

thank you very much for your reply.
The website is not public at the moment but maybe I can make it public soon.
Below you can find the code for the entire [ImageGenerator] stanza.
How can I make sure that the plots are not empty but just the data points
are not connected?
Can I check smth. in the log to make sure?
(I can not post any plots right now as I do not have access to it atm but
will as soon as possible).

# The ImageGenerator creates image plots of data.

[ImageGenerator]

    # This section lists all the images to be generated, what SQL types are
    # be included in them, along with many plotting options. There is a
default
    # for almost everything. Nevertheless, values for most options are
included
    # to make it easy to see and understand the options.
    #
    # Fonts can be anything accepted by the Python Imaging Library (PIL),
which
    # includes truetype (.ttf), or PIL's own font format (.pil). See
    # http://www.pythonware.com/library/pil/handbook/imagefont.htm for more
    # details.  Note that "font size" is only used with truetype (.ttf)
    # fonts. For others, font size is determined by the bit-mapped size,
    # usually encoded in the file name (e.g., courB010.pil). A relative path
    # for a font is relative to the SKIN_ROOT.  If a font cannot be found,
    # then a default font will be used.
    #
    # Colors can be specified any of three ways:
    #   1. Notation 0xBBGGRR;
    #   2. Notation #RRGGBB; or
    #   3. Using an English name, such as 'yellow', or 'blue'.
    # So, 0xff0000, #0000ff, or 'blue' would all specify a pure blue color.

    image_width = 800
    image_height = 300
    image_background_color = 0x262628

    chart_background_color = 0x161618
    chart_gridline_color = 0x3a3a3b

    # Setting to 2 or more might give a sharper image with fewer jagged
edges
    anti_alias = 4

    top_label_font_path = font/newfont.ttf
    top_label_font_size = 20

    unit_label_font_path = font/newfontr.ttf
    unit_label_font_size = 20
    unit_label_font_color = 0x79C8EB

    bottom_label_font_path = font/newfont.ttf
    bottom_label_font_size = 12
    bottom_label_font_color = 0x2B6DA2
    bottom_label_offset = 20

    axis_label_font_path = font/newfont.ttf
    axis_label_font_size = 12
    axis_label_font_color = 0x2977D3

    # Options for the compass rose, used for progressive vector plots
    rose_label = N
    rose_label_font_path = font/newfont.ttf
    rose_label_font_size  = 15
    rose_label_font_color = 0x2977D3

    # Default colors for the plot lines. These can be overridden for
    # individual lines using option 'color'.
    chart_line_colors = 0x79C8EB, 0xFFFFFF, 0x42b444, 0xb4b444, 0xb442b6

    # Default fill colors for bar charts. These can be overridden for
    # individual bar plots using option 'fill_color'.
    chart_fill_colors = 0x79C8EB, 0xFFFFFF, 0x72c474, 0xc4c474, 0xc472c6

    # Type of line. Options are 'solid' or 'none'.
    line_type = 'solid'

    # Size of marker in pixels
    marker_size = 8

    # Type of marker. Options are 'cross', 'x', 'circle', 'box', or 'none'.
    marker_type ='none'

    # The following option merits an explanation. The y-axis scale used for
    # plotting can be controlled using option 'yscale'. It is a 3-way tuple,
    # with values (ylow, yhigh, min_interval). If set to "None", a
parameter is
    # set automatically, otherwise the value is used. However, in the case
of
    # min_interval, what is set is the *minimum* y-axis tick interval.
    yscale = None, None, None

    # For progressive vector plots, you can choose to rotate the vectors.
    # Positive is clockwise.
    # For my area, westerlies overwhelmingly predominate, so by rotating
    # positive 90 degrees, the average vector will point straight up.
    vector_rotate = 90

    # This defines what fraction of the difference between maximum and
minimum
    # horizontal chart bounds is considered a gap in the samples and should
not
    # be plotted.
    line_gap_fraction = 0.01

    # This controls whether day/night bands will be shown. They only look
good
    # on plots wide enough to show individual days such as day and week
plots.
    show_daynight = true
    # These control the appearance of the bands if they are shown.
    # Here's a monochrome scheme:
    daynight_day_color   = 0x262628
    daynight_night_color = 0x161618
    daynight_edge_color  = 0x212123

    # What follows is a list of subsections, each specifying a time span,
such
    # as a day, week, month, or year. There's nothing special about them or
    # their names: it's just a convenient way to group plots with a time
span
    # in common. You could add a time span [[biweek_images]] and add the
    # appropriate time length, aggregation strategy, etc., without changing
    # any code.
    #
    # Within each time span, each sub-subsection is the name of a plot to be
    # generated for that time span. The generated plot will be stored using
    # that name, in whatever directory was specified by option 'HTML_ROOT'
    # in weewx.conf.
    #
    # With one final nesting (four brackets!) is the sql type of each line
    # be included within that plot.
    #
    # Unless overridden, leaf nodes inherit options from their parent

    # Default plot parameters
    plot_type = line
    aggregate_type = none
    width = 1
    time_length = 86400 # 24 hours
 x_label_spacing = 1

    [[day_images]]
        x_label_format = %H:%M
        bottom_label_format = %x %X
        time_length = 97200 # 27 hours
        aggregate_interval = 300 # every 5 minutes for day plots
 show_daynight = true

        [[[daytempdew]]]
            [[[[outTemp]]]]

        [[[daytempfeel]]]
            [[[[windchill]]]]

        [[[daywind]]]
            [[[[windSpeed]]]]
            [[[[windGust]]]]

        [[[dayradiation]]]
            [[[[radiation]]]]

        [[[dayradiationD]]]
            [[[[radiationD]]]]

    [[week_images]]
        x_label_format = %d
        bottom_label_format = %x %X
        time_length = 604800 # 7 days
        aggregate_type = avg
        aggregate_interval = 7200 # every 2 hours for week plots
 show_daynight = true

        [[[weektempdew]]]
            [[[[outTemp]]]]

        [[[weektempfeel]]]
            [[[[windchill]]]]

        [[[weekwind]]]
            [[[[windSpeed]]]]
            [[[[windGust]]]]
                aggregate_type = max

        [[[weekradiation]]]
            [[[[radiation]]]]

        [[[weekradiationD]]]
            [[[[radiationD]]]]

    [[month_images]]
        x_label_format = %d
        bottom_label_format = %x %X
        time_length = 2592000 # 30 days
        aggregate_type = avg
        aggregate_interval = 28800 # every 8 hours for month plots
        show_daynight = false

        [[[monthtempdew]]]
            [[[[outTemp]]]]

        [[[monthtempfeel]]]
            [[[[windchill]]]]

        [[[monthwind]]]
            [[[[windSpeed]]]]
            [[[[windGust]]]]
                aggregate_type = max

        [[[monthradiation]]]
            [[[[radiation]]]]

        [[[monthradiationD]]]
            [[[[radiationD]]]]

    [[year_images]]
        x_label_format = %m/%d
        bottom_label_format = %x %X
        time_length = 31536000 # 365 days
        aggregate_type = avg
        aggregate_interval = 86400 # once a day for year plots
        show_daynight = false

        [[[yeartempdew]]]
            [[[[outTemp]]]]

        [[[yeartempfeel]]]