Hmmm... how about a little more information?

   1. Can you give the context of the error? More of the log would help.
   2. I don't know why wxservices would be trying to calculate dayRain. Do
   you have it listed under [StdWXCalculate]?
   3. Where is dayRain used? Is it used in your skins?

I did change how the accumulators work in 4.0.0b14, but I don't see how it
would affect dayRain.

-tk