From: cl...@n7qnm.net <cl...@n7qnm.net> On Behalf Of radion7...@gmail.com
Sent: Saturday, July 11, 2020 4:33 PM
To: 'weewx-development' <weewx-development@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [weewx-development] Issues with latest rtl_433 and weewx-sdr

I just upgraded from a VERY old (2017) rtl_433 and weewx-sdr to the “latest and
greatest”.

I have mostly Accurite sensors, including a 5n1 and a 6045M Lightning detector.

I had to append “V2” to the packet definitions in weewx.conf,  the 5n1 decodes
correctly, with the exception of the wind speed, which I believe is in KPH
instead of MPH

ON the 6045, I changed the identifier in sdr.py to Accurite-6045M and changed
the ID (in weewx.conf) to the Hex value of the (new) ID; but, I CANNOT get
weewx to “see” the 6045M.

Anyone else run into these?

Clay Jackson

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/weewx-development/08c801d657db%248f99bd40%24aecd37c0%24%40gmail.com