Awesome, thanks Paul! And please don’t consider anything as criticism. Just
testing. =)

Thanks for your work on this, it’s pretty cool! I’m curious what we’ll see when
Tom runs it with all his data. =P

From: weewx-development@googlegroups.com <weewx-development@googlegroups.com>
On Behalf Of Paul Dunphy
Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2022 1:45 PM
To: weewx-development <weewx-development@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [weewx-development] Non-metric NOAA file?

Thanks for the feedback and testing the program with your data. It works as
intended, but that doesn't mean it can't be better. Consider it between alpha
and beta testing now.

I am dropping entire months if any column has more missing data points than
allowed by the tolerance parameter. In your case, you could get around that by
specifying a higher -t value. However, I think a better option would be for me
to refactor the code to drop the bad columns with missing data.

There's nothing wrong with your temperature, precipitation, etc., data for that
month. I'll re-work it to do as described above. Meanwhile, try it with a -t 4
or -t 5 and see if that keeps the month. It may take me a few days. I'll let
you know when I have it ready.

On Thursday, September 29, 2022 at 1:55:11 PM UTC-3 rcst...@gmail.com