Thanyou for replying

I have now started to work out how to add wind speed and dirrection, using
Maplin's Anemometer and wind direction sensor, both of which send a pulse
as they move.

Connecting it to my Grovepi is part.
However working out to to count the pulses, and use them, will require some
search to find out to do it. FUN!!!
So I will be spending some time playing.

At some point I hope to use the python code and use it to send packets,
staht is for another day though.

I do hope my efforts may help others and to thank who have helped by
posting their code.

I would be greatfull for any suggestions.

Michael