Hello,

One of my weather page fans has requested that I chart ET data and I have
attempted to add this to the main page of the Standard skin. The blank
chart is there with no data and there is no data (0.0) in my ET table data.
I checked the db in the archive and there is some data displayed in the ET
column--not every 15 minutes (interval) but once or twice an hour. My ET
since midnight does show the high. I think I'm missing a step here
somewhere but I'm not sure where. My wview is still running on the same
computer and it seems to be showing ET data.

I am running Jessie debian with the latest weewx in /home/weewx. Station is
a VP2+

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Bob
http://grattans.org/wx (weewx)