Hello,

Sunday, September 11 I wanted to clean the Davis rain gauge, I have not
disconnected
the corresponding sensor, there have been 3 failovers (0.6mm) and very high
rainfall
rates (677.6 mm / h) at 7:01 p.m..

I reset the rain and the rain rate in weewx.sdb, but the rate rain is
always shown in the summary of the month and year (September 11 at 19:01),
by cons there is not in png.

Can anyone help me to remove this enormous rain rate ? I use weewx v3.5 with
raspberry pi 3 and a station davis vantage pro 2.

Thank you.

PS: Congratulations to all those who have worked for weewx, it's a great
program.