Hi,

we are searching for a plugin which can send the realtime data from our
davis via weewx to a webserver in a data center. we tried an older version
of mesowx - but i didnt work (weewx crashed).
How do we setup the new raw-plugin to send data to the webserver. The
Raspberry Pi is connected via 3G to the internet - the v-server is hosted
by a big sharehoster. We only want to send the realtime loop packets to the
server - and run an instance of mesowx there.
The data upload to wunderground and awekas runs fine.

Any suggestions?