Looks like your RPi decided to reboot itself for some reason.

One problem is that weewx is starting up before the system clock is being
set by NTP. You should remove module fake-hwclock. See the Wiki Running
weewx on a Raspberry Pi <https://github.com/weewx/weewx/wiki/Raspberry%20Pi>
.

In any case, for whatever reason, weewx was unable to load the driver. This
could be related to the clock problem, but I doubt it. Fix the clock
problem and then see what happens.

-tk